Australian Trained Doctors
If you are an Australian Trained Doctor considering work in the Northern Territory (NT), we would love to hear from you.
Why work in the NT?
General Practice in the NT offers a compelling combination of stimulating medicine and a unique community lifestyle.
- See and treat conditions not seen in other parts of Australia
- Make a difference for your patients and contribute to improved health outcomes for the NT
- Enhance your emergency medical skills
- A relaxed lifestyle, enjoy a work-life balance
- Sense of community – for you, your partner and your family
- Territory experience
- Abundance of sporting, cultural and social events and activities
What can we do for you?
GPNNT provides support services to assist you with a GP position in the NT, including:
Medical Board of Australia
Northern Territory Tourism
For further information please contact Jo Arkley, GP Recruitment Coordinator on + 61 8 8982 1071 or firstname.lastname@example.org